We thank you for your interest in our establishment and for the confidence you have shown in our team.
Given the exceptional circumstances we are going through, we wanted to share the following information with you:
Currently, our guest house La Rougeanne is open and, unless different official instructions, we welcome you under the following conditions:
- We provide you with masks, hydro alcoholic gel, disinfectant wipes, gloves.
- conditions of access to the breakfast service: We serve breakfast on individual tables, placed 2 m from each other.
- conditions of delivery of catering services: We can organize delivery services for meals or take-out and you can taste them on site. We will then provide you with tables, tablecloths and cutlery.
Your safety and that of our team is our priority:
- First of all, know that to date our guest house has not to report any case of proven contamination whether it is our customers or ourselves.
- Our establishment strictly applies the following health security instructions: we wait 24 hours after the stay of each client to start cleaning the room.
- Our cleaning procedures are coupled with disinfection procedures according to the following commitments:
- All our rooms are ventilated 20 minutes before any cleaning procedure and all windows are open during all cleaning operations,
- We proceed to a methodical washing of our hands before and after each cleaning with hydro alcoholic gel.
- We clean all the surfaces present in the room using a disinfectant spray. The assembly is wiped with a paper towel or disposable wipes.
- By means of disinfectants, we pay particular attention to frequently touched surfaces such as switches, door handles, remote controls and tap handles (see, at the bottom of this page *, all the other elements regularly disinfected in our establishment ),
- All household linen (sheets, mattress covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, table napkins and blankets) are washed at the highest recommended temperature.
- Also note that we pay special attention to sofas, rugs, curtains and other soft and porous surfaces,
- During each cleaning operation, we use disposable gloves which are thrown away after each session before washing our hands again,
- Finally, the expiry dates of all our cleaning supplies are checked with each delivery.
Our cancellation policy
In the case of a reservation you have made directly with us
In accordance with the provisions made by the order of March 29, 2020 , all stays reserved and having already been the subject of payments from you and which you wish to cancel will not be reimbursed before a period of 18 months from March 29, 2020 , or at the latest on July 31, 2021. However, you will be allowed to postpone your stay within this same period of 18 months. The sums that you have already paid (whether the deposit or the total balance) can be used in the form of a credit for a new identical or equivalent service in the next 18 months. The price of your new reservation must not exceed that of the old one, or you can benefit from a service of a higher category than the initial service by paying the difference in price which will remain at your expense. Know, finally, that this credit is divisible, that is to say that it can be used in several times for several benefits.
As a reservation that you did through an intermediary
We strongly recommend that you contact the agency (online or travel agency) or the intermediary who made your reservation with your establishment directly. It is, in fact, the latter who must apply the order of March 29, 2020 if he is established in France. Otherwise, only the latter can decide on the cancellation conditions that he will have set. We are sorry, therefore, not to be able to intervene in this transaction between the latter and yourself.
In case of specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to answer your questions:
- by phone: 0661946999
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) Points of attention during our cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Door handles
- Fan and lamp chains
- Window sills and handles
- Hair dryer
- Ironing boards and irons
- Garbage cans and recycling bins
- Faucet handles
- Showers and baths
- Shower curtains and doors
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and soap dispensers
- Night tables
- Transportable cradles and playpens
- High chairs